Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Today was my mural set up day. Up at 6 a.m. and loading the mural up on to the flatbed truck and off to the launching pad. First time I had ever seen the mural put together. I think Grant Fuhr is going to like it. I am really happy with what i did.
After that I shipped off all the invites, posters, and tickets to the north. I did some more sponsorship hunting and co-ordinating. Did some mural planning and worked with Paul a bit to create a mural hand out. Things seem to be falling into place - especially for the north -Edmonton and above....

Calgary looks like it could be a bit of a chore but I'll fight through it. I have a meeting next week with Jay D Waxman from the Vicki Gabereau show. Should be very interesting. I am hoping for a big move ahead for NOA!!
I am taking a break and going to an Oiler game tonight. Then tomorrow back to the grind and to sponsor hunting for Edmonton.

No comments: