Saturday, February 07, 2004

Thursday night was my solo art show in Calgary. It was well attended and had lots of great feedback! No sales as of yet but the show stays up for another 7 days. I spent Thursday running around setting up my show and doing last minute photocopying. Got an email from Vancouver and Have a possibility now to be on the Vicki Gabereau show!!
Show ended at midnight and even had the Art Gallery of Calgary people come by! Had a few drinks with them and then shut down for the night. Friday a.m. I got up early and drove back to Edmonton where instantly upon my arrival I had two phone meetings. One with Kids Up Front in Vancouver and one with Ilan Cooley our sponsor hunter.
Then I went downtown and met with Alex at the Second Cup and he wants to really suppport NOA this year as a sponsor and plans on doubling, tripling or quadrupling his sponsorship!
Nice to have that kind of support!
Then I went straight out to Lewis' place where I painted my Grant Fuhr mural until 2 a.m.!!
Its really coming along! Lots of fun and I have to have it done by Wednesday so its quite a challenge trying to do my mural and also do the NOA stuff. Somehow I'll make it through!


No comments: