Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well what a day! Up at 5 a.m. because my shoulder is so messed up I can't sleep. MRI, xrays and now blood work...maybe they will just amputate so I can sleep at night. But nevertheless I needed to get up as lots to do. Paul and I had to pack up for two big shows today and then head to ship one load to Las Vegas and then drive to Calgary for our other show. Needless to say...we wrapped things up today at 10 p.m. and went pretty much nonstop from 8 a.m. in the process.

We are setting up a display of all our murals in Calgary at the round up centre. So Its good practice for the big display in Vegas.
I am in discussion right now with Equine affaire in California so who knows...maybe California is the next mural stop.

Most importantly though....Happy Thanksgivong to all our american friends!!!!!

Below is just me with my drill ...looks like I almost know what I am doing...but don't be fooled....

No comments: