Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I bet you thought this blog was going to become a nothing page as I have slacked off for the last few weeks. Truth is I was soooo busy getting ready for this new exciting trip that the blog had to wait. But today is our last day of preparation and we are set to go!! ( We hope) We are off to Calgary for a four day Christmas show then immediately off to Las Vegas for the two week long mural exhibition at the National Finals Rodeo Cowboy Christmas. I honestly am looking forward to get back out on the road. With my dog dying after our 13 year pal around relationship of walking together in the mornings and most of my friends and family living far away now it can feel kinda empty at home. Thank goodness for my bro and his family, the mural team and my good friend Jen. With that said though...off we go!
We have finished a new little booklet showcasing various stories and paintings in the mural that we will be unveiling in Las Vegas and Calgary. This is what I like to call the appetizer sampler to the HORSE GIFT book that will be coming out in Janary.
Also- we are now in discussion with Equine Affair in California and we hope the mural's next stop is on the sunny coast of California.
I have lots of packing to do tonight so I though the video would be the best thing to kick off the blog. Hope you all enjoy this new adventure.We are off to do our best at promoting our wonderful team of artists to the world once again! Talk to ya tommorrow!

Philly

No comments: