Saturday, March 06, 2004

Well- I am back at it again. That's a good thing as I really had no choice. I did the 12 hour trek to Manning and back with a stop in Slave Lake along the way. I left yesterday at 4 p.m. and made it back by 8 p.m. today. So I can still get to bed and fight this darn bug. Manning is looking really solid. Amazing for a first year show. It looks like it could very well be a sell out!!! Slave Lake is getting better everyday. I am still really optimistic. We are at about half capacity heading into the final week. I think it will all come together nicely. If every charity we worked with was that committed to the cause and had that big of a committee every show would be sooooo much easier for this tired dude. But that's OK. Its getting better every year. Manning in its first year just might be the one that shows a great new way to approach things!
less then 6 days to the beginning of the 2004 tour!!!

No comments: