Friday, March 05, 2004

It has been a rough week health wise for me so I have not been able to do anything that I wanted or needed to do. Its very frustrating but at least I believe I am getting healthier now. I have had to cancel meetings in Calgary and in Northern Alberta simply because I could not even physically get into my car as I was feeling so horrible. However Thursday afternoon I felt good enough that I was able to go pick up some grid wall for Jeanne Crandall, Shireen Douma and Michelle Vekved. I also was able to meet with Max from Redengine and did a photo shoot for a feature article in the Journal for NOA. Had a few calls I handled yesterday and then quickly back to bed in the hopes of shaking this. I HAVE to drive to Slave Lake and Manning on Saturday so I am hoping I am better soon.

No comments: