Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been hit hard by the cold flu bug and am barely able to make it off the couch. Its been 5 days now of this and I am run right into the ground. The magazine proof is supposed to be ready today. Should be exciting to see. I'll have to pour myself into the car to get a look at it. I have a Rotary Club guest speaking adventure tomorrow as well as a presentation to Kids Up Front board members in Calgary and a meeting with a team builder who may get some good quality painting party connections for us. Problem is right now I can;t speak. And I am not sure if I can even drive. I am in full rest mode today. Yesterday I was still trying to do work and I think that I only got worse health wise.
I hope I am better by tomorrow because it could be a very valuable day for the show with the various meetings I have.

No comments: