Monday, April 16, 2007


Hey- Where is Phil is back on the NOA website! I have been bugged about this link being removed ever since i took it down three years ago. Well... Where's Phil is back and i will do my best to keep you informed. I have been getting things ready for the NOA show this year in Edmonton. The 11th year of this craziness. But what a show its going to be! The finale is going to be fantastic!! Plus the farewell to the Ark is going to be emotional as we have toured all over with this beauty. I hope you people are all bidding on the mural squares at www.MuralMosaic.com.

I am up late working with Cathy Stevenson on the NOA magazine. Its looking really good but I am feeling really tired. Not sure how I ever did 10 NOA shows in one spring. This one this year feels like enough for me ha.

More later....

No comments: