Friday, September 19, 2008

So life goes on although hearts can break and you always miss what once was there. So back to what is here in front of me.

Today was an exciting day. I'll call it Roscoe day as I had a great chat with the Calgary Stampede and "the Royal" Winter Equine show in Toronto. Both are very excited about what we are doing with the murals. I guess I can see why without much modesty mainly because of the artists who we have had work with us. I love these murals because of what the artists do to bring them to life. The amazing paintings that the artists contribute absolutely makes these murals.

Truth is if we could all just get along in this world in the way that these murals work we would all be in a better place. Imagine if everything we did was all about each one of us doing what we love and using our own freedom to create. Yet by always keeping in mind our neigbour and knowing that we effect everyone around us everyday. We should always be cognaissant of that and while maintaining our spirit always keep in mind those around us and avoid being too selfish with what we do.

There in lies the beauty and why these murals are more then just art.

No comments: