Friday, May 14, 2004

wow- I just realized I haven't entered any writing since April 28th... sheesh! Too much work not enough play....
Our shows have been amazing this year. Calgary was an unbelievable event. Over 800 plus people attended and the sales broke records for calgary. I was thrilled with all that transpired. All shows have been unbelievable in Alberta this year! 2005 should be even more unreal. The corporate painting parties have been a hit and could be the next best thing to hit NOA in quite some time.
I am leaving for the coast on saturday as we head into the craziness of the western swing. This is always a bit more of a challenge due to the freshness of the show on the coast. But i think it will be a great success nevertheless.

I am also going to head to Ottawa and Toronto in 10 days. I have meetings with the Royal Bank and also with the National Arts Centre. Wonder where this will lead us??????? Stay tuned!!

No comments: