Friday, May 21, 2004

I am just tieing up loose ends for the shows in Vancouver and Victoria and then i am off again to Ottawa/Toronto. I am unpacking long enough to do my laundry and then off to spread the word of NOA. Looking very forward to the shows on the coast. Should be a great little adventure!

The amount of emails I am recieveing from artists wanting to join NOA is hard to fathom. I remember when I started this show 7 years ago I had to beg people to join. They would look at me like I had two heads. They didn't understand how a concept that is just based on good people working together could work I guess. Now the train is moving and everyone wants to join the ride. Its wonderful to see and I am just glad the show is bringing in the results that make people want to be a part of it!

I am really enjoying watching artists and musicians rise to new levels! Its truly an amazing thing to behold!

No comments: