Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Well - the highs of the mural are starting to drop a little bit and now the fatigue of the past two major events is hitting me. I just went to Calgary and back in a day and will be doing that drive three more times in the next 8 days. So it will be a bit exhausting. Especially since the givernmenet decided to gouge us even more with gas hikes!!! Sheeesh! The show in Calgary is shaping up as good as the others and I am once again excited to be heading into the 6th NOA show. Three more to go and then we begin the plans for expansion of NOA in 2005 to four new locations bringing our city count to 12 in total. Also bringing us one step closer to crossing the country and bringing artists together. Although tonight my thoughts are more about bringing my eyelids together. I am so lucky to have had such a great bunch of people to work with this year. Sooooooo lucky and I am thankful. Makes me believe even more so that there is a bigger purpose to NOA then just art...

No comments: