Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The eve before set up for the biggest NOA show of the year. Three days of creative brilliance including artists, musicians, dancers, poets, and just about everything you can think of. Not sure who I am kidding when I think I can pull off this weekend show yikes haha. Actually- the people in the show this year are amazing so that is how it will work so well. CBC and the Journal have been wonderful in their support as has CKUA. I am now big fans of all three. Or should I say an even bigger fan then I was before. NOA is finally becoming a known entity in Edmonton on many levels. Still a long way to go but we grow every day.

We had a great corporate painitng party yesterday. Summer did a great job and I look forward to bringing the concept out west. It was amazing what these teams came up with. Absolutely stunning!

We have had great media attention as we have ben on Global, Shaw, Achannel and CTV tomorrow. Not to mention regular plugs on CBC and CKUA.

The mural project is reallly coming together nicely as well. Since I figured that a three day NOA show wasn;t taking up enough of my time I felt we should do this mural project the following weekend. I think my days are almost filling up now. Maybe I can squeeze in a few things in the spare hours between midnight and 6 a.m..

I have decided to re-learn my French actually as we desire to take this show out East to ontario and Quebec. We want to bring the country together through art and I think this show can do it. I also want to be able to speak the language of my heritage and also be able to talk art with the people of Quebec. I just retruned from there and i love the arts scene.
So I guess French class will be taking place at 1 a.m. until 3 a.m.. Now I just need a hobby of some sort....hmmmm

Next stop- THE BIG SHOW .... Here we go!! Ya gotta believe that good days lie ahead. I do believe it and because of that belief... it will be that way!

No comments: