Tuesday, June 10, 2008

8 was gr8t

Wow- the "8" show Sunday night was fantastic. To have Bill Bourne ask to join in for the finale was a real treat and for a Sunday night of music I have never felt such a good vibe. To have the entire crowd singing with Neil McDonad, Scott Cook and Bill Bourne to finish things off was powerful. Chloe Albert's solo percussion and vocal performance was in my words- "magical" and changed the night into something that I have not witnessed in a while.

Ahhhh.....looking so forward to -THE "8" Ball- on July 8th.

As many of you asked me to let you know- tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. in Edmonton - Lewis Lavoie and I will be on the Celebrity Chefs segment on CITY TV. If you are in for a laugh check it out. Don;t worry about writing down the recipe to what we make....you have probably made it before haha.

Peace ;-)

No comments: