Friday, January 19, 2007


Today is the day I will begin a new life with NOA and my own self. It has been a very hard last 2 months personally and although I have pain inside I know that I have to move forward in order to heal. Today is the day where I will be reborn and start something amazing. I have realized I have many great friends and many people that love me. My art can help heal me and my passion will lead my on to new adventures. Today I am writing to start fresh and have posted an image that will always mean something to me- more then words could ever say. It may represent a chapter in my life that I will miss but it also represents the future. ..whatever that may be.

So beginning January 20th I will begin to write from the heart and begin to create amazing things again...

I am back....Philly

No comments: