Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today we are beginning the creation of the Centennial mural. That is... the gathering of all the supplies and the prep work. We are getting an amazing number of artists emailing wanting to be a part of the project. Its very exciting! Our long term goal is to unite the world through this project- sounds big but you gotta dream big right?
Today I managed to get all the tickets for the Edmonton show up and running, all the Slave Lake, Manning and fairview tickets are selling already.
I am meeting with the Rotarty club today as I am doing multiple guest speaking dates and also they are promoting the Gala dinner.

I have a ton on my plate with the planning of ten shows and co-ordinating the mural project. But I think its all working out well thus far.


No comments: