Sunday, January 16, 2005

I have returned home for a few days and have many good things going on to be excited about.Today we had the NOA Edmonton meeting which went very well. The Edmotnon show is shaping up nicely. We have quite a few teams confirmed for the Painting Party and also many positives as far as other sponsors. I met with Tanya Wood today to go over the fashion component. I also had a great chat with Carolyn from the Rotary Club who also had some great news about their contributions to the event.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with Lewis to go over magazine and mural details. I am also dealing with the magazine sponsors and getting more people involved in the centennial mural planning.

I also have a very sad and challenging part to my day as I am going to celebrate the CD release of Debbie Boodram. My close friend and a former singer in our show as well as the biggest supporter NOA had from CBC. Its sad because Debbie is currently in Pallative Care at the Grey Nuns hospital as her cancer is winning the battle against her. Her heart is so strong though and she is fighting it all the way. All we can do is keep praying that miracles will happen. No matter what happens with Debbie she will be taken care of. She is an angel on this earth. She will always be an angel to me.

No comments: