Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The end of June has arrived and still one NOA show left on the horizon. I have been a bit wiped out so have been trying to gain my strength back. I had planned to have the artists from Night of Artists in the Works festival this year however due to a disagreement things did not work out with the Works and we were excluded from the festival. Unfortunate but sometimes we agree to disagree.
Nevertheless things are going quite well as the Vancouver show is shaping up incredibly well. July 10th will be a landmark date as it will be our first NOA show in Vancouver.
I am also busy getting ready to launch our NOA centennial mural on Friday July 2nd as well as participate in the two festival in Edmonton that we are very welcome in- the Taste of Edmonton and The ArtWalk. Both events are shaping up wonderfully and we are looking very forward to an exciting summer in Edmonton. I will be once again on the road beginning July 4th as I head west to Vancouver

No comments: